Oftentimes, the broker of a real estate company is not the owner. Nevertheless, the broker must show financial responsibility in order to be licensed as the company’s broker. In some cases, a prospective broker is unable to meet the NRED’s broker licensing financial requirements. However, since the NRED “license individuals and not companies, ” the broker can complete the financial statements, but the owner of the company can provide the statements backing up the financial support for the broker, according to the licensing dept. of the NRED.
- Do I need 36 CE hours or 24 to renew my license in January 2020?
- What happens if I misplace my CE Certificate?
- Is my education history as reflected on “My Account” on the Division’s website proof of completion of my education requirements?
- I’m a Nevada real estate broker. I’m confused about Form 546A – Affidavit in Lieu of Form 546. Can you help?
- Is a broker required to submit an annual Nevada Real Estate Division Form 546A even if the broker does not provide property management services AND does not maintain a property management permit?
- audits & inspections
- Avoiding Contract Disputes
- Broker Management
- Business Broker
- Continuing Education
- Contract Clauses
- Current Issues Under Investigation by NRED
- Duties Owed
- education requirements
- Lead Generation
- license renewal
- Loan Applications
- Mortgage Finance
- Nevada Real Estate Division
- Nevada Real Estate Law
- NRED "My Account"
- NRS 116 – CIC ("HOA")
- Opening a Brokerage
- Post Licensing
- Property Management
- Real Estate Office Management
- Residential Purchase Agreement
- Risk Management
- time requirements for record keeping
- transaction files
- Trust Fund Accouting & Record Keeping for Nevada Brokers
- trust funds
Ethics of the Profession CE.6088000-RE 3 Hrs. Ethics $20 10am-1pm Satisfies NAR Biennial Ethics 2019-2020 Requirement – Driggs Title 5550 Painted Mirage Rd. 95 & W. Ann Rd.
November 12 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
Avoiding Fixtures & Personal Property Disputes CE.4341001-RE 3 Hrs. Contracts or “Elective” ~ $20 ~ Driggs Title 7900 W. Sahara Ave., Las Vegas (Coronado Bay Business Center)
November 13 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
Buyer Agency in New Home Sales CE.4144000-RE 3 Hrs. Agency or “Elective” 10am-1pm ~ $10 ~ Pardee Homes ~ Indigo ~ 215 & Revere St. east of Aliante – South on Revere St. then left on W. Dorrell Lane
November 14 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
North Las Vegas