Effective, July 1st, 2017, The Nevada Real Estate Division will no longer be issuing 2-year licenses for “first-time” licensees. Those “first-time” licensees who have a 2-year license should have completed their 30 hours of “live classroom” Post-Licensing (POST) modules within the first year of their license period and 12 hours of “live classroom” Continuing Education (CE) courses anytime during the 2-year licensing period in the mandated topic areas of Agency, Contracts, Ethics, and Law & Legislation. “First-time” licensees can not take any of their required POST modules or CE courses online. They must ALL be “LIVE CLASSROOM” offerings. By the way, “live classroom” means that the licensee and the instructor are in the same classroom together. At present, podcasts, webcasts, and other “live” broadcasts are not included in the definition of “live classroom.” It is my hope that in the near future other “live” modes of education delivery will be considered, By the way, in the recent Nevada Legislative session AB285 would have changed the length of time a new licensee had to complete their required postlicensing modules from 1 year to 6 months, but the bill did not make it through by sine die (adjournment).
- Avoiding Fixtures & Personal Property Disputes
- Is a Broker Required to Have a “hard copy” of NRS 645 & NAC 645 in their Office?
- Can an agent send out holiday cards to past clients offering money to them if they refer a prospect to the agent?
- Is a Licensee Who is Solely a Referring Agent Required to Complete a Duties Owed Form
- Is a broker required to display their license & that of all other licensees associated with them so that members of the public may view them?
- Avoiding Contract Disputes
- Broker Management
- Business Broker
- Continuing Education
- Contract Clauses
- Current Issues Under Investigation by NRED
- Duties Owed
- Lead Generation
- Loan Applications
- Mortgage Finance
- Nevada Real Estate Law
- NRED "My Account"
- NRS 116 – CIC ("HOA")
- Opening a Brokerage
- Post Licensing
- Property Management
- Real Estate Office Management
- Residential Purchase Agreement
- Risk Management
What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Mortgage Financing CE.4238001-RE 3 Hrs. General CE -10am-1pm $20 ~ Driggs Title 5550 Painted Mirage Rd., #315, LV 89149
June 20 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
Nevada Law & Legislation 2017-2018 CE.5909000-RE 3 Hrs. Law/Leg or “Elective” 10am-1pm $20 Driggs Title 7900 W. Sahara Ave. (Coronado Bay Business Center)
June 26 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT