I’m am not aware of any specific amount that’s required. Now, let me provide you with some additional information that I hope will further assist you in the process. You’ll have to complete “Instructions for Broker License All Broker Applicants” (Form 508) and “Real Estate License Checklist and Application” (Form 549). Upon broker licensing approval, you’ll then be required to meet the financial requirements. You’ll be asked to submit the “Confidential Financial Statement” (Form 558). The Financial Statement includes a section entitled “Monthly Costs of Maintaining the Nevada Real Estate Office.” You’ll need to submit your last three months bank statements to show you have the necessary cash on hand. The funds must be on deposit at least 90 days before the date of the application. Another section of the Financial Statement includes your “Liquid Assets: Bank Information.” You’ll need to show liquid assets that will enable you to be in business for at least 180 days [see: NAC 645.150]. Occasionally, the broker can not meet the financial requirements or is not the owner of the company. In that case, the owner(s) may provide the financial information to support the broker’s Financial Statement. Contact the NRED at (702) 486-4033 (option #1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to make certain that my understanding of the process is correct.
- Do I need 36 CE hours or 24 to renew my license in January 2020?
- What happens if I misplace my CE Certificate?
- Is my education history as reflected on “My Account” on the Division’s website proof of completion of my education requirements?
- I’m a Nevada real estate broker. I’m confused about Form 546A – Affidavit in Lieu of Form 546. Can you help?
- Is a broker required to submit an annual Nevada Real Estate Division Form 546A even if the broker does not provide property management services AND does not maintain a property management permit?
- audits & inspections
- Avoiding Contract Disputes
- Broker Management
- Business Broker
- Continuing Education
- Contract Clauses
- Current Issues Under Investigation by NRED
- Duties Owed
- education requirements
- Lead Generation
- license renewal
- Loan Applications
- Mortgage Finance
- Nevada Real Estate Division
- Nevada Real Estate Law
- NRED "My Account"
- NRS 116 – CIC ("HOA")
- Opening a Brokerage
- Post Licensing
- Property Management
- Real Estate Office Management
- Residential Purchase Agreement
- Risk Management
- time requirements for record keeping
- transaction files
- Trust Fund Accouting & Record Keeping for Nevada Brokers
- trust funds
Ethics of the Profession CE.6088000-RE 3 Hrs. Ethics $20 10am-1pm Satisfies NAR Biennial Ethics 2019-2020 Requirement – Driggs Title 5550 Painted Mirage Rd. 95 & W. Ann Rd.
November 12 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
Avoiding Fixtures & Personal Property Disputes CE.4341001-RE 3 Hrs. Contracts or “Elective” ~ $20 ~ Driggs Title 7900 W. Sahara Ave., Las Vegas (Coronado Bay Business Center)
November 13 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
Buyer Agency in New Home Sales CE.4144000-RE 3 Hrs. Agency or “Elective” 10am-1pm ~ $10 ~ Pardee Homes ~ Indigo ~ 215 & Revere St. east of Aliante – South on Revere St. then left on W. Dorrell Lane
November 14 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
North Las Vegas