1) Where it says “Get Tickets” add the number of “tickets” you want using the + sign.
2) Use your billing address when paying by Credit Card or PayPal
3) If you’re registering for someone else please put the attendee’s name in the Additional Information /Order Notes
1) You’ll receive an email within 24 hours prior to the start of the class with the link to the webinar. You’ll need the password.
2) Your device (laptop, computer, iPad, mobile phone, et al) must have camera & audio capability. There is a mobile app.
POTENTIAL TECHNICAL ISSUES:
If for any reason you can not join the meeting through the link, go to zoom.us and click on the Join a Meeting link
and enter the Meeting ID. You’ll need the password.
This information will be on your Invitation to a Meeting email.
- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT! Procuring Cause CE.6089000-RE 3 Hrs. Ethics or “Elective” Satisfies NAR Ethics Training Requirement ~ $25 ~ 10am-1pm Driggs Title 2360 Corporate Circle, #180, Henderson 89074 just N of 215 off Green Valley Parkway (behind Claim Jumper)
February 26 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PST$25.00
CE.6089000-RE 3 Hrs. Ethics or “Elective”
This course will enable licensees to improve their knowledge and understanding of the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics Article 17 and Standard of Practice 17-4; “procuring cause” and who is “responsible” for a sale and who should receive the compensation promised; procedures, policies, and considerations that guide Professional Standards Hearing Panels in arbitration cases. This course fulfills the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training Requirement for 2019-2021 (deadline Dec. 31st, 2021). Formerly known as Biennial
Ethics – The course is now good for THREE YEARS!
Steven Kitnick Seminars, LLC Refund Policy for live stream video conferencing classes. There are no refunds. However, if you cancel with at least 24 hour notice, you will receive a credit for a future class offering.
Effective April 4th, 2016, YOU CAN REPEAT Nevada Continuing Education classes in consecutive licensing renewal periods. See: New Regulation LCB File No. R097-14 Section 16 Amending NAC 645.463(1).
We invite you to browse through our store and shop with confidence. You can create an account or if you like shop as a guest. Either way, your shopping cart will be active until you leave.