1) Where it says “Get Tickets” add the number of “tickets” you want using the + sign.
2) Use your billing address when paying by Credit Card or PayPal
3) YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING YOUR CORRECT LICENSE NUMBER! There will be a $12.50 charge if we have to send you a duplicate certificate!
4) If you’re registering for someone else please put the attendee’s name in the Additional Information /Order Notes
1) You’ll receive an email 24 hours prior to the start of the class with the link to the webinar. You’ll need the password.
2) Your device (laptop, computer, iPad, mobile phone, et al) must have camera & audio capability. There is a mobile app.
POTENTIAL TECHNICAL ISSUES:
If for any reason you can not join the meeting through the link, go to zoom.us and click on the Join a Meeting link
and enter the Meeting ID. You’ll need the password.
This information will be on your Invitation to a Meeting email.
- This event has passed.
What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Mortgage Financing CE.4238001-RE 3 Hrs. General CE -10am-1pm $20 Driggs Title 7900 W. Sahara Ave. Coronado Bay Business Center
February 19 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PST$20.00
What Every Real Estate Agent Need to Know About Mortgage Financing
CE.4238001-RE 3 Hrs. General CE Credits
This class was designed to provide real estate licensees with a sufficient understanding about mortgage financing (Conventional, FHA, & VA). Licensees must be able to answer certain questions posed by clients and customers. Learn to avoid the most common pitfalls that either jeopardize or cause the failure of a real estate transaction. Also included will be a discussion on how to prepare a contract with a financing and/or appraisal contingency in light of the NEW Residential
Instructors: Rey Gallegos & Steven Kitnick
Steven Kitnick Seminars, LLC Refund Policy for live stream video conferencing classes. There are no refunds. However, if you cancel with at least 24 hour notice, you will receive a credit for a future class offering.
Effective April 4th, 2016, YOU CAN REPEAT Nevada Continuing Education classes in consecutive licensing renewal periods. See: New Regulation LCB File No. R097-14 Section 16 Amending NAC 645.463(1).
We invite you to browse through our store and shop with confidence. You can create an account or if you like shop as a guest. Either way, your shopping cart will be active until you leave.