LIVE STREAM VIDEO CONFERENCING NOW APPROVED FOR LIVE CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION!
On March 27th, 2020, the Nevada Real Estate Division declared “Live instruction shall include method(s) of course delivery where the instructor and the students interact in real-time, either at the same physical location or through the use of digital technology.”
HOW TO REGISTER, PAY, AND ACCESS THE LIVE STREAM CE CLASS ZOOM WEBINAR
- You must pre-register and pay for the course at www.NevadaCE.com prior to the start date and time.
- ZOOM account is NOT required to attend.
- Your laptop or mobile device (you’ll need to get the Zoom mobile app) must have a camera and audio feature. The instructor must be able to see you throughout the class to verify your attendance.
- You’ll receive an email at least 24 hours prior to the start of the class with a link to the webinar.
- Click on the Zoom link and log-in at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the class to ensure you have access to the live stream and everything is in working order.
- Once you have logged-in you will be admitted to a “waiting room” before being admitted to the live stream video conference.
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO RECEIVE YOUR CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE:
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the start time to ensure you can access the live stream class and everything is in working order.
- Attend 90% of the class time based on 150 minutes.
- Direct your attention to the instruction.
- Refrain from distracting activities.
- Keep side conversations to a minimum.
- Be respectful of the opinions of others.
- You will be sent a Class Content and Instructor Evaluation . You must return the form. Your attendance will be verified and your certificate will be emailed to you within one business day.
Did you already purchase a CE package or an individual live classroom course and have available credit? Call or text 702-326-8722 or email: StevenKitnick@NevadaCE.com and we’ll assist you with transferring those courses.