NEVADA RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE EXPERT WITNESS
Steven J. Kitnick, CNE, CFAC, CSP, GRI, RRG
- Providing expertise investigating, assessing, evaluating, compiling, and analyzing issues, in the preparation and presentation of an expert opinion, report, and testimony in matters related to Nevada residential real estate transactions including agency, fiduciary duty issues, standards of care, disclosures, best practices, broker supervision, and regulatory compliance.
- 19+ years of experience as a Nevada broker-salesperson. 32+ years of experience as a California real estate broker.
- 16+ years as a Nevada real estate continuing education provider, author, and instructor.
- Approved by the Nevada Real Estate Division to instruct continuing education courses and post-licensing modules. Presented over 2,400 live classroom courses representing over 7,200 classroom hours.
- Authored over 50 Nevada Real Estate Division-approved continuing education and post-licensing modules with an emphasis in agency, broker management, contracts, ethics, law and legislation.
- Approved by the State of Nevada Commission on Post-Secondary Education to instruct live classroom and online pre-licensing.