Showing the single result
- Avoiding Fixtures & Personal Property Disputes
- Is a Broker Required to Have a “hard copy” of NRS 645 & NAC 645 in their Office?
- Can an agent send out holiday cards to past clients offering money to them if they refer a prospect to the agent?
- Is a Licensee Who is Solely a Referring Agent Required to Complete a Duties Owed Form
- Is a broker required to display their license & that of all other licensees associated with them so that members of the public may view them?
- Avoiding Contract Disputes
- Broker Management
- Business Broker
- Continuing Education
- Contract Clauses
- Current Issues Under Investigation by NRED
- Duties Owed
- Lead Generation
- Loan Applications
- Mortgage Finance
- Nevada Real Estate Law
- NRED "My Account"
- NRS 116 – CIC ("HOA")
- Opening a Brokerage
- Post Licensing
- Property Management
- Real Estate Office Management
- Risk Management
The Residential Purchase Agreement $10 10am – Noble Home Loans – Durango Business Park – 3090 S. Durango – South of W. Sahara Ave.
September 25 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
Nevada Law & Legislation 2017-2018 3 Hrs. Law/Leg $10 10am-1pm ~ Driggs Title – Northwest – 95 & W. Ann Rd.
September 26 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
NAR Biennial Ethics ~ Ethics of the Profession ~ Pardee Homes Luma in Southwest Las Vegas 10am-1pm $20 Food & Beverage Included
September 27 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Mortgage Financing 3 Hrs. General CE $10 ~ 10am ~ Driggs Title ~ Henderson ~ Corporate Circle
September 28 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
October 9 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT