Showing the single result
- Is a Broker Required to Have a “hard copy” of NRS 645 & NAC 645 in their Office?
- Can an agent send out holiday cards to past clients offering money to them if they refer a prospect to the agent?
- Is a Licensee Who is Solely a Referring Agent Required to Complete a Duties Owed Form
- Is a broker required to display their license & that of all other licensees associated with them so that members of the public may view them?
- Does the Broker Need a Property Management Permit for the Brokerage to Conduct Property Management Activities?
- Broker Management
- Business Broker
- Continuing Education
- Current Issues Under Investigation by NRED
- Duties Owed
- Lead Generation
- Loan Applications
- Mortgage Finance
- Nevada Real Estate Law
- NRED "My Account"
- NRS 116 – CIC ("HOA")
- Opening a Brokerage
- Post Licensing
- Property Management
- Real Estate Office Management
- Risk Management
December 14 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
December 15 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
December 18 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm PST