Showing the single result
- Avoiding Fixtures & Personal Property Disputes
- Is a Broker Required to Have a “hard copy” of NRS 645 & NAC 645 in their Office?
- Can an agent send out holiday cards to past clients offering money to them if they refer a prospect to the agent?
- Is a Licensee Who is Solely a Referring Agent Required to Complete a Duties Owed Form
- Is a broker required to display their license & that of all other licensees associated with them so that members of the public may view them?
- Avoiding Contract Disputes
- Broker Management
- Business Broker
- Continuing Education
- Contract Clauses
- Current Issues Under Investigation by NRED
- Duties Owed
- Lead Generation
- Loan Applications
- Mortgage Finance
- Nevada Real Estate Law
- NRED "My Account"
- NRS 116 – CIC ("HOA")
- Opening a Brokerage
- Post Licensing
- Property Management
- Real Estate Office Management
- Risk Management
NAR Biennial Code of Ethics Training ~ Ethics of the Profession CE.6088000-RE 3 Hrs . Ethics $20 10am-1pm Pardee Homes Terra Luna in Summerlin
August 9 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
NAR Biennial Code of Ethics Training ~ 10am-1pm Pardee Homes ~ Onyx ~ Skye Canyon ~ U.S. 95 & Skye Canyon Park Dr.
August 30 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT