- Is a Broker Required to Have a “hard copy” of NRS 645 & NAC 645 in their Office?
- Can an agent send out holiday cards to past clients offering money to them if they refer a prospect to the agent?
- Is a Licensee Who is Solely a Referring Agent Required to Complete a Duties Owed Form
- Is a broker required to display their license & that of all other licensees associated with them so that members of the public may view them?
- Does the Broker Need a Property Management Permit for the Brokerage to Conduct Property Management Activities?
- Broker Management
- Business Broker
- Continuing Education
- Current Issues Under Investigation by NRED
- Duties Owed
- Lead Generation
- Loan Applications
- Mortgage Finance
- Nevada Real Estate Law
- NRED "My Account"
- NRS 116 – CIC ("HOA")
- Opening a Brokerage
- Post Licensing
- Property Management
- Real Estate Office Management
- Risk Management
January 23 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
Avoiding Fixtures & Personal Property Disputes 3 Hrs. Contracts or “Elective” 10am-1pm Toll Brothers Regency in Summerlin
January 24 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
Nevada Law & Legislation 2017-2018 3 Hrs. Law/Leg or “Elective” 10am-1pm Pardee Homes Escala in Inspirada – Henderson
January 25 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Mortgage Financing – 9am-Noon – National Title Co. 95 & W. Lake Mead
January 26 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
February 6 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PST