- Avoiding Fixtures & Personal Property Disputes
- Is a Broker Required to Have a “hard copy” of NRS 645 & NAC 645 in their Office?
- Can an agent send out holiday cards to past clients offering money to them if they refer a prospect to the agent?
- Is a Licensee Who is Solely a Referring Agent Required to Complete a Duties Owed Form
- Is a broker required to display their license & that of all other licensees associated with them so that members of the public may view them?
- Avoiding Contract Disputes
- Broker Management
- Business Broker
- Continuing Education
- Contract Clauses
- Current Issues Under Investigation by NRED
- Duties Owed
- Lead Generation
- Loan Applications
- Mortgage Finance
- Nevada Real Estate Law
- NRED "My Account"
- NRS 116 – CIC ("HOA")
- Opening a Brokerage
- Post Licensing
- Property Management
- Real Estate Office Management
- Residential Purchase Agreement
- Risk Management
Disclosure CE.5714000-RE 3 Hrs. Agency or “Elective” 10am $20 Driggs Title 2360 Corporate Circle – Henderson – 215 & N. Green Valley Parkway – behind Claim Jumpers
March 19 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Mortgage Financing CE.4238001-RE 3 Hrs. General CE -10am-1pm $10 Driggs Title 7900 W. Sahara Ave. Coronado Bay Business Center
March 20 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
FREE CE! FREE FOOD & BEVERAGE! What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Mortgage Financing CE.4238001-RE 3 Hrs. General 10am-1pm Pardee Homes BLACKSTONE / LARIMAR ~ North Las Vegas ~ 215 Beltway exit Revere Street South – turn right onto Dorrell Lane. Take the first left onto Hodgson Lane. New Home Gallery is directly ahead on Granite Falls Place.
March 21 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
North Las Vegas
The Bewildering World of Preliminary Title Reports CE.4241000-RE 3 Hrs. General $10 ~ SWBC Mortgage 2200 Paseo Verde Parkway in The District in Henderson
March 25 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT