- Avoiding Fixtures & Personal Property Disputes
- Is a Broker Required to Have a “hard copy” of NRS 645 & NAC 645 in their Office?
- Can an agent send out holiday cards to past clients offering money to them if they refer a prospect to the agent?
- Is a Licensee Who is Solely a Referring Agent Required to Complete a Duties Owed Form
- Is a broker required to display their license & that of all other licensees associated with them so that members of the public may view them?
- Avoiding Contract Disputes
- Broker Management
- Business Broker
- Continuing Education
- Contract Clauses
- Current Issues Under Investigation by NRED
- Duties Owed
- Lead Generation
- Loan Applications
- Mortgage Finance
- Nevada Real Estate Law
- NRED "My Account"
- NRS 116 – CIC ("HOA")
- Opening a Brokerage
- Post Licensing
- Property Management
- Real Estate Office Management
- Residential Purchase Agreement
- Risk Management
Commission Hearings: Case Studies IX CE.6034000-RE 3 Hrs. Broker Management or “Elective” ~ $20.00 ~ Driggs Title 7900 W. Sahara Ave. Coronado Bay Business Center
January 16 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
Disclosure CE5714000-RE 3 Hrs. Agency or “Elective” $10 ~ Clear Title 1770 Horizon Ridge Parkway – just W of S. Valle Verde ~ Henderson
January 17 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Mortgage Financing CE.4238001-RE 3 Hrs. General CE -10am-1pm $10 HENDERSON in the District – SWBC Mortgage 2200 Paseo Verde Suite 210
January 18 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PST
Nevada Law & Legislation 2017-2018 CE.5909000-RE 3 Hrs. Law $20 1-4pm Lunch Included – Arrive at 12:30pm Toll Brothers Granite Heights in the Cliffs – Summerlin
January 21 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm PST