- Avoiding Fixtures & Personal Property Disputes
- Is a Broker Required to Have a “hard copy” of NRS 645 & NAC 645 in their Office?
- Can an agent send out holiday cards to past clients offering money to them if they refer a prospect to the agent?
- Is a Licensee Who is Solely a Referring Agent Required to Complete a Duties Owed Form
- Is a broker required to display their license & that of all other licensees associated with them so that members of the public may view them?
- Avoiding Contract Disputes
- Broker Management
- Business Broker
- Continuing Education
- Contract Clauses
- Current Issues Under Investigation by NRED
- Duties Owed
- Lead Generation
- Loan Applications
- Mortgage Finance
- Nevada Real Estate Law
- NRED "My Account"
- NRS 116 – CIC ("HOA")
- Opening a Brokerage
- Post Licensing
- Property Management
- Real Estate Office Management
- Risk Management
August 21 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
Commission Hearings: Case Studies IX 3 Hrs. Broker Management $20~ Noble Home Loans – 3090 S. Durango Rd. #103
August 22 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
Buyer Agency in New Homes Sales 3 Hrs. Agency $10 10am-1pm Fairway Hills in the Ridges – Toll Brothers
August 23 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
NAR Biennial Code of Ethics Training ~ Ethics of the Profession CE.6088000-RE 3 Hrs . Ethics $20 10am-1pm Driggs Title – Las Vegas
August 27 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
August 28 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT