- Avoiding Fixtures & Personal Property Disputes
- Is a Broker Required to Have a “hard copy” of NRS 645 & NAC 645 in their Office?
- Can an agent send out holiday cards to past clients offering money to them if they refer a prospect to the agent?
- Is a Licensee Who is Solely a Referring Agent Required to Complete a Duties Owed Form
- Is a broker required to display their license & that of all other licensees associated with them so that members of the public may view them?
- Avoiding Contract Disputes
- Broker Management
- Business Broker
- Continuing Education
- Contract Clauses
- Current Issues Under Investigation by NRED
- Duties Owed
- Lead Generation
- Loan Applications
- Mortgage Finance
- Nevada Real Estate Law
- NRED "My Account"
- NRS 116 – CIC ("HOA")
- Opening a Brokerage
- Post Licensing
- Property Management
- Real Estate Office Management
- Residential Purchase Agreement
- Risk Management
What Every Real Estate Agent Needs to Know About Mortgage Financing CE.4238001-RE 3 Hrs. General CE -10am-1pm $10 Driggs Title 7900 W. Sahara Ave. Coronado Bay Business Center
April 24 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
The Residential Purchase Agreement CE.5602000-RE 3 Hrs. Contracts or “Elective” $10 ~ 10am-1pm – Pardee Homes -Strada in Inspirada
April 25 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
Nevada Real Estate Brokerage CE.3594001-RE 3 Hrs. Broker Mgmt. or Elective $20 ~10am-1pm Driggs Title ~ 7900 W. Sahara Ave. Coronado Bay Business Center
April 29 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT