- Do I need 36 CE hours or 24 to renew my license in January 2020?
- What happens if I misplace my CE Certificate?
- Is my education history as reflected on “My Account” on the Division’s website proof of completion of my education requirements?
- I’m a Nevada real estate broker. I’m confused about Form 546A – Affidavit in Lieu of Form 546. Can you help?
- Is a broker required to submit an annual Nevada Real Estate Division Form 546A even if the broker does not provide property management services AND does not maintain a property management permit?
- audits & inspections
- Avoiding Contract Disputes
- Broker Management
- Business Broker
- Continuing Education
- Contract Clauses
- Current Issues Under Investigation by NRED
- Duties Owed
- education requirements
- Lead Generation
- license renewal
- Loan Applications
- Mortgage Finance
- Nevada Real Estate Division
- Nevada Real Estate Law
- NRED "My Account"
- NRS 116 – CIC ("HOA")
- Opening a Brokerage
- Post Licensing
- Property Management
- Real Estate Office Management
- Residential Purchase Agreement
- Risk Management
- time requirements for record keeping
- transaction files
- Trust Fund Accouting & Record Keeping for Nevada Brokers
- trust funds
Avoiding Fixtures & Personal Property Disputes CE.4341001-RE 3 Hrs. Contracts or “Elective” ~ $20.00 ~ Driggs Title 7900 W. Sahara Ave., Las Vegas (Coronado Bay Business Center)
August 22 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
The Residential Purchase Agreement CE.5602000-RE 3 Hrs. Contracts $20 ~ 10am-1pm Driggs Title 7900 W. Sahara Ave. Coronado Bay Business Center
August 23 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT
Disclosure CE.5714000-RE 3 Hrs. Agency or “Elective” 10am $20 Driggs Title 2360 Corporate Circle – Henderson – 215 & N. Green Valley Parkway – behind Claim Jumpers
August 27 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm PDT