I have been receiving numerous emails, texts, and phone calls regarding the recent Nevada Real Estate Division announcements. Here’s some answers to your questions.
1. Licensees renewing in March and April must still pay their renewal fees online in the month it is due. The licensee can request an extension for completing their CE classes until May 2020 using the form provided by NRED.
2. Any person who has passed RE exam and has all other requirements will not be able to process an application for a real estate license until the NRED is accepting snail mail or open their office for business.
3. Any licensee wishing to terminate from a brokerage and transfer to another brokerage will be unable to do so until the NRED is accepting snail mail or open their office for business.
4. A licensee may terminate from a brokerage and snail mail their termination to the NRED who will process the termination whenever the NRED resumes snail mail operations.
5. A broker may terminate a licensee from their brokerage and snail mail the termination to the NRED who will process the termination whenever the NRED resumes snail mail operations.
Source: Steven Kitnick & Jan O’Brien 03/24/2020